The B.O.B. portfolio
From 2010-2012, I was the General Manager of Crush and Eve (nightclubs), and Marketing/Promotions Coordinator, at The B.O.B.
• Concurrently managed two nightclubs to over a 30% increase in alcohol sales year-over-year, $2M+ annually
• Eliminated all macro beer from Eve’s draft program to serve B.O.B.’s Brewery’s craft beer exclusively
• Wrote business plans, marketing proposals, P&Ls and press releases to the approval of the CEO, CFO
• Partnered with distributors to implement mass-appeal awareness promotions, incentivize brand loyalty
• Conceptualized dozens of unique themed events to compete in the landscape, solidify market share
• Organized logistics and managed Wake Wars, the 3rd annual professional wakeboarding competition where the B.O.B.’s parking lot was transformed into an activity-fueled beach oasis with two above ground pools totaling over 3,000 sq ft, filled with over 40,000 gallons of water
• Sponsors included: West Michigan Sports Commission, McDonald’s, MasterCraft, MC Sports, Placid Wake Park, Clear Channel, ESPN 96.1, WGRD 97.9, 104.5 WSNX, Adrenaline Games Alliance, Billabong, Oakley, Pepsi, Absolut, Jameson, Malibu and MetroPCS
Below is a compilation of creative collateral for events I conceptualized, coordinated, and managed.